Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of the information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to keep a record of users, of orders, if applicable, and to improve our products and services. It is possible that periodic emails are sent through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled. anytime.
nika bernaus is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer, by accepting said file it is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a website. recurrent. Another function that cookies have is that with them the websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on their website.
Third Party Links
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
At any time you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Every time you are asked to fill in a form, such as the user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. If you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising, you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
The company FITMIND BY NIKA BERNAUS, with NRT F-147688-N is an entity with registered office in La Massana Avda del Traves Casa Palanca 4º AD400. His contact telephone number is +376 334271 and his email is firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The Fit Mind by Nika Bernaus team wants to make your task easier by making the process quick and easy, with the aim of not influencing your shopping experience.
First of all, and in case of return, wrap the product in the box or bag in which it was received.
They will contact you from the transport company in order to set a date and time for the collection of the package.
After two or three (working) days from the date of shipment, we will receive the product and from there, we will check that everything is correct and that they comply with the return policies of each brand.
If everything is correct, we will proceed to change and resend your new order or refund the money.
HOW IS THE MONEY RETURNED?
Once the product has been verified, the money is returned through the platform through which the payment was made. The return can take a maximum of 30 days after receiving the product.
-The return must be made during the first 15 days from its acquisition.
– Garments cannot have been used or washed.
– They must have the purchase label.
– All garments will be analyzed to check their condition.
– The first return or exchange is free and always within the Principality. Shipments outside Andorra will be borne by the customer.
– None of the Ringana products can be opened, tested or used to proceed with the return.
– Each brand has its return policy. Check it out for more information.
Accepted payment methods are by debit or credit card. Visa and Mastercard cards will be accepted.
• Make the purchase on our website, adding the products that interest you.
• When validating the purchase, you access the Crèdit Andorrà payment gateway.
• Enter your card details and make a secure payment.
– As soon as you accept the PAYMAIL payment method, you will have to indicate your email, within 48 hours you will receive a notification by mail from our bank CREDIT ANDORRÀ to access the payment.
– In said email you must include all the data requested by the banking system, including card data, which are fully protected by the bank (you can consult data protection on the website https://comercial.creditandorragroup.ad /es or in the link that you will find in the same email).
– If you reject the payment, the process will be canceled immediately, you can contact us at email@example.com or by phone +376 334271.
– If you accept the payment, you will receive confirmation by email of your operation and shortly the corresponding invoice indicating the payment already made.